Make our 12 Bones Smokehouse Butter Green Beans Recipe at home. These delicious buttery Green Beans are a perfect side for BBQ Ribs or any Southern dinner.
Photo by anoldent
12 Bones Smokehouse Butter Green Beans
A 12 Bones Smokehouse Copycat Recipe
12 Bones Smokehouse Butter Green Beans Recipe
- 6 ounces Salted Butter
- 10 cloves fresh Garlic peeled and minced
- 4 pounds frozen cut Green Beans thawed
- 4 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Place butter in a heavy-bottomed stockpot.
- Place over medium heat and melt.
- Add garlic. Sauté until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Add green beans, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well. Be sure to scrape the bottom of the pot to prevent the garlic from burning.
- Cook the beans until they are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of 12 Bones Asheville 2 is by anoldent and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, anoldent. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!