Next time you make deviled eggs, make them smoked with Sonny’s BBQ Smoked Deviled Eggs.
Sonny’s BBB Head Pitmaster, Bryan Mroczka, shared this easy, tangy and slightly spicy recipe on Sonny’s BBQ Website. And we are glad he did.
Photo by Mark
Sonny’s BBQ Smoked Deviled Eggs
A Sonny’s BBQ Copycat Recipe
Occasionally restaurants are kind enough to share their restaurant-inspired, chef-created recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy them at home. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these delicious recipes with our fans.
Sonny’s BBQ Smoked Deviled Eggs is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant, Chef-Created Recipe.
Sonny's BBQ Smoked Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 Eggs hardboiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sonny’s Mustard Sauce or other Mustard-Based BBQ Sauce store bought or homemade
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Smoked Paprika to garnish
- 3 slices Bacon cooked and cut into small pieces, to serve
- Start your smoker.
- When hot, place eggs on the smoker for 10 minutes (Bryan recommends using a fruit wood like apple or cherry).
- Remove eggs from the smoker and take to kitchen.
- Slice eggs in 1/2. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork so they are in crumbles.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard BBQ sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a spoon or pasty bag, place a dollop of yolk mixture into each egg white.
- Sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Stick a piece or two of cooked bacon into each egg.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Sonny’s BBQ Smoked Deviled Eggs is by Mark and is free to use and share under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!