Make our Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cheesy Potato Skins will taste just like Bennigan’s.
Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- 5 large (about 2 pounds) Potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 12 pieces Bacon, chopped
- 6 Green Onions, sliced
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream and Sweet Chilli Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place potatoes onto middle shelf of oven. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender. Cool.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook bacon for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in half the onions.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Cut potatoes into quarters, ensuring skin remains intact.
- Scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/2 inch layer of potato.
- Place skins onto a baking tray, flesh-side down.
- Brush with half the butter. Grill for 3 minutes, or until golden. Turn.
- Brush with remaining butter. Grill for a further 3 minutes, or until golden.
- Spoon bacon mixture into skins.
- Top with cheese and grill for a further 5 minutes – or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions.
Serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Marco Pierre White’s Salmon with New Potatoes
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe is by Kevin D Weeks – http://www.seriouslygood.kdweeks.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!