Make our 3 Musketeers Candy Bar Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Copycat Recipe for the 3 Musketeers Bar tastes just like The Real Thing.
Something a bit different today as we head back to the Grocery Store for this 3 Musketeers Candy Bar Copycat Recipe. I know you’ll love it.
3 Musketeers Candy Bar Recipe
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 8-ounce tub of Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups Chocolate Candy Melts
- 8 x 8 Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Line the 8 x 8 pan with the parchment paper.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave. To melt in the microwave, place in a safe cup and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir and microwave for 30 more seconds. Stir again and if not melted completely continue to microwave for and stir in 10 second intervals.
- Let the chocolate cool a bit and then beat on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the whipped topping and beat the two together until just combined and fluffy, about 30 – 60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove and cut into bar shapes. Return to freezer.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the package.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and dip into the candy melt.
- Place on the cookie sheet and, when all are coated, place the cookie sheet into the freezer to harden the bars.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Note — If you are a big candy nut (like me) you should check out “The Candy Blog.” It’s a lot of fun and a place I visit often.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it. CLICK HERE NOW to Sign-Up.
Photo of 3 Musketeers is by ThomasGlobal and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our 3 Musketeers Candy Bar Copycat Recipe with your Chocolate-Loving Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!