Make our Phillips Seafood Maryland-Style Crab Dip Recipe at home for your next party. Phillips Seafood’s hot cheesy Maryland-Style Crab Dip will be a big hit.
Photo by Sophia A
Phillips Seafood Maryland-Style Crab Dip
A Phillips Seafood Copycat Recipe
Phillips Seafood Maryland-Style Crab Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces Phillips Crab Meat
- 1 teaspoon Phillips Seafood Seasoning
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon minced Red Onion
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash Hot Sauce of choice
- 2 Green Onions sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except crab meat. Mix well.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Spoon mixture into an oven-safe serving bowl or dish.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake 15 -20 minutes or until heated through.
- Carefully remove from oven, sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve hot with chips, crackers or sliced baguette.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Crab Dip” is by Sophia A and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Sophia. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes widely circulated on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!