Make our Rock Bottom Brewery Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes Recipe at home tonight for your family. These pair especially well with Rock Bottom’s Blackened New York Strip Steak.
Photo by wEnDy
Rock Bottom Brewery Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
A Rock Bottom Brewery Copycat Recipe
Rock Bottom now has 27 breweries in 15 states and won Brewpub Group Brewer of the Year award at the 2013 Great American Beer Festival.
Rock Bottom Brewery Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Butter
- 8 ounces White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 ounces Heavy Cream
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot. Add enough water to cover.
- Place on stove over medium high heat.
- Boil potatoes in water until fork tender.
- Remove from heat and drain well.
- In a metal bowl, hand mash potatoes with sour cream, cold butter, cheese and cream.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Photo of “Cajun Ribeye Steak with Mashed Potatoes” is by https://www.flickr.com/photos/wwny/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, wEnDy. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes widely circulated on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!