Make our Red Lobster’s Alfredo Sauce at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Alfredo Sauce will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
Actually this recipe tastes very similar to Olive Garden’s Alfredo Sauce — except that OG’s sauce is a bit lighter. If you prefer the Olive Garden version use half and half instead of the heavy cream (or use our Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo Restaurant Recipe.)
Also always buy a good brand name Parmagganio Romano cheese for these. It will run you about 9 to 12 dollars a pound, but the taste is worth it over the saw dust in those little green cans.
Red Lobster’s Alfredo Sauce Restaurant Recipe
- 1 pint of Half and Half
- 1 stick of unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- When butter is melted add the cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened add heavy cream and the Parmesan Cheese.
- Add Garlic Powder and stir well.
- Simmer this for 15 – 20 minutes on low.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
True Alfredo Sauce does not usually contain cream cheese (as you may have noticed), but it does help thicken the sauce up. You can leave it out without much difference to the taste, just be prepared to stay with the sauce a little longer to thicken it.
Pour over pasta and any extras you care to include.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill’s Pasta Milano
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Grated Parmesan Cheese is by Theresa – http://islandvittles.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Red Lobster’s Alfredo Sauce Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!