Make our Bravo! Italian Kitchen Pasta Bravo Recipe at home. It is thick rigatoni noodles and tender chunks of chicken coated with a nice spicy cream sauce.
Photo is a Screen Shot from a Video on WRGT Fox 45, Dayton’s YourTube Page
Bravo! Italian Kitchen Pasta Bravo
A Bravo! Italian Kitchen Copycat Recipe
Bravo! Italian Kitchen Pasta Bravo Recipe
- 7 ounces Rigatoni Pasta
- 1/2 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 ounces Button Mushrooms sliced
- 3 ounces grilled Chicken sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 6 ounces Roasted Pepper Sauce Recipe below
- 1 ounce Parmesan/Romano Cheese Blend
- 1 tablespoon Herb Butter Recipe below
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Prepare Bravo! Italian Kitchen Roasted Pepper Sauce according to recipe below. Set aside.
- Prepare Bravo! Italian Kitchen Herb Butter according to recipe below. Set aside.
- Pour oil into a large sauté pan. Heat over medium heat until hot and shimmering.
- Add mushrooms. Sear until golden brown.
- Add chicken and garlic to the mushrooms. Sauté until garlic is tender. Add prepared red pepper sauce and cheese. Simmer to melt cheese.
- Add prepared herb butter. Stir to incorporate.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drop cooked pasta into hot water to warm. Drain and add hot pasta to pan. Toss well.
- Place the pasta into a serving bowl.
- Serve hot.
Bravo! Italian Kitchen Roasted Pepper Sauce Recipe
- 5 ounces Marinara Sauce store bought or homemade
- 5 ounces Alfredo Sauce store bought or homemade (See the box below this one for Bravo! Italian Kitchen's Alfredo Sauce Recipe and a few more you may like)
- 1 ounce roasted Red Pepper drained
- Blend Alfredo sauce, marinara and peppers together while cold.
- Purée together in a blender for 40 seconds.
Alfredo Sauce Recipes
Make Bravo! Italian Kitchen’s Alfredo Sauce or one of these other Restaurant Alfredo Sauces with our Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes –
Bravo! Italian Kitchen Herb Butter Recipe
- 4 tablespoons unsalted Butter softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Bravo! Italian Kitchen Pasta Bravo is a Screen Shot from a Video on WRGT Fox 45, Dayton’s YourTube Page. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes widely circulated on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!