Make our Disney Springs’ Raglan Road Beef and Irish Stout Stew Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Beef and Irish Stout Stew will taste just like it came from an Irish Pub. At Disney World. 😉
Photo by Wally Gobetz
Disney Springs’ Raglan Road Beef and Irish Stout Stew
A Disney Copycat Recipe
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Try these Recipes with Your Disney Springs’ Raglan Road Beef and Irish Stout Stew
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Recipe
- Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
- KFC Cole Slaw Restaurant Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Buttery Dinner Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipes
- Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Corn Bread with Honey Jalapeño Glaze Recipe
- Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Shakin’ the Shack Potato Salad Recipe
- Cosi Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Flatbread Sandwiches Recipe
- Checkers / Rally’s Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- J. Gilbert’s Maytag Blue Cheese Potato Chips Recipe
- Disney’s House of Blues Cajun Meatloaf Recipe
- O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe
- Panda Express Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- Chinese Restaurant-Style Crispy Shredded Beef Recipe
- Olive Garden Chianti Braised Short Ribs Recipe
- P. F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef Recipe
- Yoshinoya Beef Bowl Recipe
- Benihana Hibachi Steak Recipe
- Benihana Rocky’s Choice – Steak and Chicken Recipes
Disney Springs' Raglan Road Beef and Irish Stout Stew Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil divided
- 2 tablespoons Butter divided
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 large Onions peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 5 1/2 ounces Carrots peeled and sliced
- 5 1/2 ounces Celery sliced
- 5 1/2 ounces Parsnip sliced
- 2 sprigs Thyme leaves removed, discard stems
- 2 cups Irish Stout Beer Guinness
- 1 1/4 cups Beef Stock warmed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tomato Paste
- Lightly grease or spray a large casserole dish. Set aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter into a pan. Place pan over a medium heat and heat until butter is melted and hot.
- Add beef to the pan in batches. Cook, stirring and tossing, until browned.
- Remove beef from pan and place in prepared casserole dish. Season lightly, to taste, with salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Using the same pan, add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Place pan over a medium heat and heat until butter is melted and hot.
- Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery, parsnip and thyme and cook. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes, until onions are fragrant. Season well, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Add Irish Stout. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Simmer for 30 minutes. Liquid should reduce by at least 1/3.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot with bread.
Be Sure to Try These Other Delicious Recipes for Soups, Chiles and Stews from Your Favorite Restaurants and Our Readers and Friends
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Broccoli Soup
- The Soup Man Seafood Bisque Recipe
- O’Charley’s Chicken Harvest Soup Recipe
- Applebee’s Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- O’Charley’s Loaded Potato Soup Recipe
- Qdoba Mexican Gumbo Soup
- Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Onion Soup Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Soup Recipe
- Qdoba Mexican Gumbo Soup Recipe
- The Black-Eyed Pea Broccoli-Cheese Soup Recipe
- The Soup Man Mulligatawny Soup Recipe
Photo of “Disney World: Disney Springs – Raglan Road Irish Pub – Sod the Stew” is by Wally Gobetz and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/. Thank you, Wally Gobetz. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!