Make our The Soup Man Seafood Bisque Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Seafood Bisque will taste just like The Soup Man’s.
Photo by Angelina Earley
The Soup Man Seafood Bisque
The Soup Man Seafood Bisque Recipe
- 2 cups dry White Wine
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Onion roughly chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 ribs Celery
- 1 Lobster 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 12 medium-size Shrimps in shell
- 24 Mussels well-scrubbed
- 4 cups Water divided
- 12 Sea Scallops
- 4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1 cup fresh Spinach well-rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Combine the white wine, bay leaf, onion, garlic and celery in a large stock pot over medium heat.
- Add the lobster, cover the pot and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lobster, set aside and cool.
- Add the shrimps to the boiling broth, cover the pot and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimps with tongs, set aside and cool.
- Add the mussels, cover the pot and steam until they open, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the mussels with the tongs, extract the meat and discard the shells.
- Add 2 cups of water to the liquid in the pot, bring to a boil and add the scallops.
- Cover the pot, and steam for 3 minutes.
- Remove the scallops with the tongs.
- Extract the lobster meat, reserving the shells.
- Peel and devein the shrimps, reserving the shells.
- Chop the meat into bite-size pieces, cover and set aside.
- Return the lobster and shrimp shells to the broth and add 2 more cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain the broth and return it to the pot. Discard shells.
- Bring the broth to a simmer over low heat.
- Add the cream, milk and herbs and simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Add the seafood and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and carrots and simmer another 2 minutes to just wilt the spinach.
- Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Broccoli Soup
- The Soup Man Seafood Bisque Recipe
- O’Charley’s Chicken Harvest Soup Recipe
- Applebee’s Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- O’Charley’s Loaded Potato Soup Recipe
- Qdoba Mexican Gumbo Soup
- Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Onion Soup Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Soup Recipe
- Qdoba Mexican Gumbo Soup Recipe
- The Black-Eyed Pea Broccoli-Cheese Soup Recipe
- The Soup Man Mulligatawny Soup Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of The Soup Man’s Original Manhattan Store is by Angelina Earley and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Photo of Bisque is by QueenKV and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Angelina and Queen. Great Pictures. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page.Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our The Soup Man Seafood Bisque Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!