Make our Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Sausage Gravy will taste just like Bob’s.
Photo by David Mihalcik
Bob Evans Sausage Gravy
Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- Salt & freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet.
- Place skillet over medium heat and cook sausage, breaking up chunks with a wooden spoon, until browned through.
- Stir in flour until dissolved.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Continue to cook gravy until thick and bubbly.
- Taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over biscuits. Store leftovers in a tightly covered container, in the refrigerator.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of bob evans with kristin and lauren – 1 is by David Mihalcik and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, David. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe adapted from Bob Evans Farms Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!