Make our O’Charley’s Yeast Rolls Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Yeast Rolls will taste just like O’Charley’s.
Photo by Jim Hammer
O’Charley’s Yeast Rolls
An O’Charley’s Copycat Recipe
O'Charley's Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Muffin Tin
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup boiling Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup warm Water
- 1 package Dry Yeast
- 1 large Egg slightly beaten
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- In a medium bowl, add oil, boiling water, salt and sugar. Whisk to mix.
- In a separate small bowl, add warm water and yeast. Stir to dissolve yeast.
- Add yeast mixture to oil mixture.
- Add egg. Mix well.
- Add flour. Form mixture ball.
- Lightly flour ball and put it into a clean bowl. Cover with towel and allow to rise for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Shake the bowl so the ball drops down in size.
- Pinch off small pieces and roll into little balls, about the size of large marbles or slightly smaller than ping pong balls.
- Place 3 balls into each well of a greased muffin tin.
- Allow to rise for 2 more hours at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place muffin tin in preheated oven and bake for 10 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown on top and done in the middle.
- Serve warm.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of O’Charley’s Rolls is by Jim Hammer and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Jim. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several widely circulated recipes on the internet. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!