Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant Dave and Buster’s Candy Shop Cocktail Recipe at home. This Signature Restaurant Cocktail is almost too beautiful to drink – almost. It’s a delicious combination of DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker, Smirnoff Watermelon Twist, Sprite, Soda Water and Cranberry Juice…with a Cherry on top.
Photo by Todd Carr
Dave and Buster’s Candy Shop Cocktail
A Dave and Buster’s Copycat Recipe
Signature Cocktail Friday
Here at the Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes HQ, we love our Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks. And nothing please us more than finding or developing a recipe for one of our favorites. Except sharing them with you.
And watch for New Signature Restaurant Cocktails and Drinks Every Friday.
Dave and Buster's Candy Shop Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 ounce DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker
- 1/4 ounces Midori Liqueur
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Watermelon Twist Vodka
- 2 ounces Sprite
- 1 ounce Soda Water
- 1/2 ounce Cranberry Juice
- Fill a Poco Grande, Double Rocks, Tiki, Beer or other glass with ice.
- To get the "almost too beautiful to drink" laying effect you see in the photo, drizzle sour apple pucker through the ice. Allow a few seconds for it to settle to the bottom before adding more.
- Drizzle Midori through the ice. Allow a few seconds for it to settle to the bottom before adding more.
- Slowly drizzle in vodka.
- Gently add Sprite and Soda water.
- Very slowly drizzle cranberry juice, to top.
- Garnish with a cherry.
Photo of “Candy Shop” is by Todd Carr and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Todd. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Dave and Buster’s Candy Shop Cocktail Recipe is adapted from a recipe posted by Dave and Buster’s Restaurant or a Dave and Buster’s employee to a flash card website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!