Make our Bennigan’s Chicken Salad Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chicken Salad will taste just like Bennigan’s.
Photo by Slice of Chic
Bennigan’s Chicken Salad
Bennigan's Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 pound Chicken Breast Meat cooked, skinned, boned and diced
- 1/2 cup diced Celery
- 1 cup Mayonnaise We always use Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon toasted Almonds
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 cup crushed Pineapple well-drained
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Place chicken in large mixing bowl.
- Add celery and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients (except 1 tablespoon toasted almonds) and mix with rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon toasted almonds.
- Serve chilled.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Alton Brown – I’m Just Here for the Food – Version 2.0
The result is “I’m Just Here for the Food.”
This special edition features 10 brand-new recipes, 20 pages of material not included in the original book, a jacket that folds out into a poster and a removable refrigerator magnet – all wrapped around the material that made the original a classic instruction manual for the kitchen. The book now combines more than 90 recipes with a wealth of information that allow anyone – at any level of expertise – to understand the whys and wherefores of cooking.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad
- O’Charley’s Pecan Chicken Tender Salad
- Bennigan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Bennigan’s Monte Cristo Sandwich
- …More Delicious Recipes Coming Soon
Photo of Chicken Salad is by Slice of Chic and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Slice of Chic. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!