Make our Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Wings Sauce Recipe at home for your next party — IF YOU DARE! With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Blazin’ Wings will set your mouth on fire – just like the ones at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Photo by Bob B. Brown
Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Wings Sauce
Be careful with this sauce.
At Buffalo Wild Wings they have a promotion called the “Blazin’ Wing Challenge.” For $12 you get a dozen wings slathered in this sauce. You have to sign a waiver even to try the challange. But, eat them all, in less than six minutes, while drinking nothing (!), and you get a “Blazin’ Challange Survivor” tee shirt and your photo on the wall of fame.
For those of you who know heat – Blazin’ Wings Sauce rates about 300,000 Scoville units. For those of you who don’t – That’s about 60 times hotter than a Jalapeño Pepper.
Seriously, be careful with this sauce.
This is a Sauce-Only recipe. So you are gonna need some cooked wings to cover with your Blazin’ Wings Sauce.
Luckily – We got YOU covered.
Just visit our Sister Site, Hot Wing Fanatics for all the Wing Recipes you will ever need.
How to Cook Chicken Wings – Courtesy of Hot Wing Fanatics
Click the links below to make any style of chicken wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Wings Sauce Recipe
- 6 fresh Habanero Peppers with seeds, stems removed, chopped roughly
- 5 Lemon Drop Peppers or other small hot pepper, with seeds, stems removed, chopped roughly
- 8 Jalapeño Peppers with seeds, stems removed, chopped roughly
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled
- 2 cups White Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients, except salt and pepper, in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place prepared sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw cooked wings into the bowl. Toss to coat.
- Enjoy - IF YOU DARE!
Follow Us to Get ALL of Our Latest Recipes
Get All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes as Soon as We Publish Them
Just Follow Us on on Your Favorite Social Media Sites and Never Miss a New Recipe.
Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Buffalo Wild Wings’ Blazin’ Wing Sauce is by Bob B. Brown and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Bob. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings and Wikipedia where it is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!