Make our Olive Garden Limoncello Lemonade Copycat Recipe at home for your next party — or just for fun. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe tastes just like Olive Garden’s.
Here’s a recipe for one of the most popular specialty drinks at Olive Garden – The Limoncello Lemonade.
Olive Garden Limoncello Lemonade Recipe
- 1 shot Lemon Simple Syrup (See recipe below)
- 1 shot Citrus Vodka
- 1 shot Limoncello Liqueur
- 3/4 cup Lemonade
- Sliced Lemon, for garnish
- Make a whole pitcher of lemonade. Fresh squeezed or instant/powdered. Go ahead – We’ll wait.
- Combine lemon simple syrup, citrus vodka, limoncello, lemonade and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed until ice is crushed. tart with one cup ice and if needed, add additional ice, to make drink slushy.
- Serve in a 16 ounce glass with a straw and a thin slice of lemon on the rim of the glass.
This only makes 1 drink. Now you know why we told you to go ahead and make a whole pitcher of lemonade. 🙂
Lemon Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- Combine sugar, water and lemon zest in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderately low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Pour through a fine sieve into a medium bowl. Discard solids.
- Let cool to room temperature, then stir in fresh lemon juice.
Make this ahead if time and store in a sealed jar or bottle in the refrigerator. The syrup keeps indefinitely and you’ll have it on hand whenever the mood strikes you.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Lemoncello is by birdsigh – Tim Crook and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Limoncello Lemonade Copycat Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!