Make our Whiskey Jack’s Saloon Salted Jack Caramel Brownie Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Salted Caramel Brownies will taste just like Whiskey Jack’s.
Photo by Magda
Whiskey Jack’s Saloon Salted Jack Caramel Brownie
A Whiskey Jack’s Saloon Copycat Recipe
Whiskey Jack's Saloon Salted Jack Caramel Brownie Recipe
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- One 11 1/2-ounce package Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel’s Whiskey or other Whiskey or Bourbon of choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Pretzel Salt plus more for dusting
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 of an 11-ounce package Vanilla Caramels unwrapped, 1/2 quartered
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8 X 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Place bowl into microwave. Heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove bowl. Stir well.
- Place back into microwave. Heat on high another 30 seconds.
- Remove the bowl again. Stir well.
- Repeat, microwaving for 10 second increments, stirring each time, until the chocolate/butter mixture is smooth.
- After this, keep microwaving the chocolate chips on high power for 10 second increments, stirring in between every time until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add sugar, whiskey and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add eggs. Beat until incorporated.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until completely combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the quartered caramels over the batter.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- While the brownie is baking, combine remaining caramels and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl.
- Place in microwave and melt by repeating the same process of heating and stirring you used for the chocolate earlier.
- Remove brownies from the oven.
- Drizzle brownies with caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle with kosher or pretzel salt.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Brownies with salt caramel is by Magda and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Magda. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!