The Olive Garden Strawberry Limoncello Martini is a delicious drink that is easy to make at home. Enjoy one tonight or impress your guests at your next party. Our Olive Garden Recipe for their signature drink, Strawberry Limoncello Martini, tastes just like the one you get from the bar at Olive Garden.
Photo by lobstar28
Olive Garden Strawberry Limoncello Martini
Olive Garden Strawberry Limoncello Martini Recipe
- 3 shots Smirnoff or other Citrus Vodka
- 1 shot Caravella or other Limoncello
- 1 shot Sour Mix
- 1 shot Strawberry Puree
- 1 shot Island Oasis Strawberry Mix See below for a link to get this from Amazon
- Lemon Wheel to garnish
- Sliced fresh Strawberries to garnish
- Lemon Sugar to rim
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass.
- Dip the glass in lemon-sugar to rim.
- Add vodka, limoncello, sour mix, strawberry purr and strawberry mix to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake well until chilled.
- Strain into prepared martini glass.
- Garnished with a lemon wheel and sliced strawberries.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Starbuck’s Love Bean Frappuccino
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu
- Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream Recipe
- Dairy Queen Grape Julius Recipe
- Dairy Queen Orange Julius Recipe
- Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Jamaican Coconut Pie With Jamaican Rum Sauce Recipe
- Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Recipe
- Chili’s Calypso Cooler Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Pineapple Coconut Crumb Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Nutella Recipe
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Strawberry Martini is by lobstar28 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, lobstar28. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Strawberry Limoncello Martini Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!