Make our Red Lobster’s Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Shrimp and Scallops will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- 24 peeled Jumbo Shrimp
- 24 Scallops
- Bamboo Skewers for Shrimp ( soaked in water for 10 – 15 minutes)
- Two-prong metal Skewer for Scallops
- Olive Oil
- 24 Slices of Bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce (Recipe below)
- Place shrimp next to each other on a bamboo skewer, leaving room on either end. Make sure to cover the end of the skewer with foil so it doesn’t burn.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each scallop and place scallops on a two-pronged skewer so they don’t turn.
- Brush both sides of the shrimp and scallops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the shrimp and scallops on a medium hot grill. Keep an eye on them because they will cook quickly and you don’t want to burn them.
- Grill shrimp and scallops for approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Take them off the grill when they are about 80 percent done.
- Add the Peach Bourbon BBQ sauce during the last moments of cooking or when the cooking is complete for added flavor.
Weber Stainless Steel Grill Pan
An “Essential Grilling Accessory” from a name you can trust.
- Grill pan for small or delicate foods – Vegetables, Shrimp, Fish, etc.
- 430-grade stainless steel for exceptional heat retention and durability
- 1/8-inch slits allow juices to flow out while keeping food in; wide carrying handles
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Measures 13.5″ X 18.5″ X 1.5″
Easy Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup ripe Fresh Peaches or 1/4 cup Peach Preserves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Bourbon
- Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce Instructions.
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer while stirring for 8-10 minutes, allowing the alcohol to cook down.
- Cool and blend in a food processor or blender until smooth.
The Big-Flavor Grill: No-Marinade, No-Hassle Recipes for Delicious Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, Chops, Vegetables, Shrimp, and Fish
The best-selling team of chef Chris Schlesinger and Cook’s Illustrated executive editor John Willoughby present a radically simple method of applying flavor boosters to ingredients hot off the grill, maximizing flavor and dramatically reducing grilling time over traditional marinades.
The Big-Flavor Grill’s no-hassle formula means you’ll be turning out these delicious dishes in a snap:
- Five-Spice Steak Tips with Grilled Pineapple and Sweet-Sour Sauce
- Coriander-Crusted Pork Skewers with Maple-Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- Thai-Style Baby Back Ribs
- Chicken Breasts with Maple-Soy Glaze and Peanut-Ginger Relish
- Spicy Curry-Rubbed Lamb Kebabs with Grilled Peaches
- Cumin Seed–Crusted Shrimp with Charred Corn Vinaigrette
- Fish Steaks with Sriracha-Basil Butter
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Red Lobster’s Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp & Bacon Wrapped Scallops is by luna715 – https://www.flickr.com/photos/luna715/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp & Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!