Make our Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cole Slaw will taste just like what you get at Long John Silver’s.
Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw Recipe
- 8 cups very finely chopped Cabbage or 1 bag of Cole Slaw Mix
- 1/4 cup Carrot, shredded (included in many Cole Slaw Mixes)
- 2 tablespoons Onions, minced
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Combine the sugar, salt pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and lemon juice, and beat until smooth.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, and onions. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
The Big-Flavor Grill: No-Marinade, No-Hassle Recipes for Delicious Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, Chops, Vegetables, Shrimp, and Fish
The best-selling team of chef Chris Schlesinger and Cook’s Illustrated executive editor John Willoughby present a radically simple method of applying flavor boosters to ingredients hot off the grill, maximizing flavor and dramatically reducing grilling time over traditional marinades.
The Big-Flavor Grill’s no-hassle formula means you’ll be turning out these delicious dishes in a snap:
- Five-Spice Steak Tips with Grilled Pineapple and Sweet-Sour Sauce
- Coriander-Crusted Pork Skewers with Maple-Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- Thai-Style Baby Back Ribs
- Chicken Breasts with Maple-Soy Glaze and Peanut-Ginger Relish
- Spicy Curry-Rubbed Lamb Kebabs with Grilled Peaches
- Cumin Seed–Crusted Shrimp with Charred Corn Vinaigrette
- Fish Steaks with Sriracha-Basil Butter
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw is by Morton Fox – http://www.mortonfox.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!