Make our Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Cole Slaw will taste just like what you get at Long John Silver’s.
Photo by Morton Fox
Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw
Long John Silver's Cole Slaw Recipe
- 8 cups very finely chopped Cabbage or 1 bag of Cole Slaw Mix
- 1/4 cup Carrot, shredded (included in many Cole Slaw Mixes)
- 2 tablespoons Onions minced
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (We always use Duke's)
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Combine the sugar, salt pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- Add the cabbage, carrots and onions. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Follow Us to Get ALL of Our Latest Recipes
The Big-Flavor Grill: No-Marinade, No-Hassle Recipes for Delicious Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, Chops, Vegetables, Shrimp, and Fish
The best-selling team of chef Chris Schlesinger and Cook’s Illustrated executive editor John Willoughby present a radically simple method of applying flavor boosters to ingredients hot off the grill, maximizing flavor and dramatically reducing grilling time over traditional marinades.
The Big-Flavor Grill’s no-hassle formula means you’ll be turning out these delicious dishes in a snap:
- Five-Spice Steak Tips with Grilled Pineapple and Sweet-Sour Sauce
- Coriander-Crusted Pork Skewers with Maple-Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- Thai-Style Baby Back Ribs
- Chicken Breasts with Maple-Soy Glaze and Peanut-Ginger Relish
- Spicy Curry-Rubbed Lamb Kebabs with Grilled Peaches
- Cumin Seed–Crusted Shrimp with Charred Corn Vinaigrette
- Fish Steaks with Sriracha-Basil Butter
Get All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes as Soon as We Publish Them
Just Follow Us on on Your Favorite Social Media Sites and Never Miss a New Recipe.
Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Cole Slaw
- Corky’s Southern Cole Slaw
- The Black-Eyed Pea Broccoli-Cheese Soup
- Famous Dave’s Shakin’ the Shack Potato Salad
- Bennigan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Michael Symon’s Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Heston Blumenthal’s Triple-Cooked Chips Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw is by Morton Fox and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Thank you, Morton. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Long John Silver’s Cole Slaw Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!