Make our Corky’s Southern Cole Slaw Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Southern-Style Cole Slaw will taste just like Corky’s BBQ.
Photo by Justin Henry
Corky’s Southern Cole Slaw Recipe
Jamie Clark, the Barbecue Master from The Weekend Grillers, has given us one of his favorite recipes.
Corky’s, of Memphis, is world famous for their BBQ, but many patrons also swear by the side dishes. Here is a home version of one of their best.
Corky's BBQ Southern Cole Slaw Recipe
- 1 medium head of Green Cabbage shredded (Use a mandolin slicer to get the cabbage VERY thin.)
- 2 medium Carrots grated
- 1 Green Pepper finely diced
- 2 tablespoon Onion grated or finely minced
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Celery Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- Mix vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in another.
- Pour dressing over vegetables. Toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 - 4 hours to chill and allow the flavors to meld.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Smoke and Pickles: Recipes and Stories from a New Southern Kitchen
Raised in Brooklyn by a family of Korean immigrants, he eventually settled down in his adopted hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, where he owns the acclaimed restaurant 610 Magnolia.
A multiple James Beard Award nominee for his unique patchwork cuisine, Edward creates recipes–filled with pickling, fermenting, frying, curing, and smoking–that reflect the overlapping flavors and techniques that led this Korean-American boy to feel right at home in the South.
Dishes like Chicken-Fried Pork Steak with Ramen Crust and Buttermilk Pepper Gravy; Collards and Kimchi; Braised Beef Kalbi with Soft Grits and Scallions; and Miso-Smothered Chicken all share a place on his table.
Born with the storytelling gene of a true Southerner, Lee fills his debut cookbook with tales of the restaurant world, New York City, Kentucky, and his time competing on Top Chef, plus more than 130 exceptional recipes for food with Korean roots and Southern soul.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- KFC Cole Slaw
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Catfish
- The Black-Eyed Pea Broccoli-Cheese Soup
- Famous Dave’s Shakin’ the Shack Potato Salad
- Bennigan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Michael Symon’s Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Heston Blumenthal’s Triple-Cooked Chips Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cole Slaw is by Justin Henry and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Justin. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email Buttons below to SHARE our Corky’s Southern Cole Slaw Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!