Make our Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalito Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Buffalito will taste just like Buffalo Wild Wings.
Photo by Mark H. Anbinder
Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalito
Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalito Recipe
- 4 6- inch Flour Tortillas
- 8 ounces Grilled Chicken chopped
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 4 teaspoon Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce, of your choice (See below this Recipe for a Link to get Buffalo Wild Wings Sauces)
- 8 ounces Lettuce shredded
- 4 teaspoons Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Tomato diced
- 2 ounces Onion diced
- Jalapeno Slices (optional)
- Place open face tortilla on a microwave tray.
- Place chicken and cheese down middle of tortilla in a line.
- Portion line of choice of sauce evenly down middle of the tortilla.
- Warm tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle lettuce down middle of the tortilla.
- Portion line of sour cream down middle of the tortilla atop lettuce.
- Sprinkle diced tomatoes down middle of the tortilla.
- Top with diced onions and jalapeno slices.
- Fold the tortilla in half, press lightly to ensure even thickness.
Buffalo Wild Wings Sauces
You can get Buffalo Wild Wings Sauces at the restaurant, in many stores or online at Amazon
Southern Fried: More Than 150 recipes for Crab Cakes, Fried Chicken, Hush Puppies, and More
Like every one of James Villas’s cookbooks, this one is impeccably researched, with flawless recipes, history, and culture. It is filled with gorgeous color photos sure to tempt even health food fanatics, with crispy, crunchy delights in chapters featuring eggs and cheese, seafood, breads, and Southern staples like grits, rice, and potatoes.
Today’s deep fryers make frying easier and healthier than ever; it’s as easy as pushing a button, with no risk of splattering oil, and Villas’s expertly written recipes like Sassy Shrimp Puffs, Georgia Bacon and Eggs with Hominy, Country Fried Steak, Turkey Hash Cakes, and Rosemary Pork Chops will ensure perfect results.
This isn’t diet food, to be sure, but these are dishes that people love, and it’s safer and healthier than ever to fry without any sacrifice in flavor.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Wonton Tacos
- TGI Friday’s Loaded Potato Skins Recipe
- Zaxby’s Zax Sauce Recipe
- KFC Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Taco Bell Chalupa Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Restaurant Recipe
- Panda Express SweetFire Chicken Breast Recipe
- TGI Friday’s Fried Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalito is by Mark H. Anbinder and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Thank you, Mark. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalito Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!