Make our Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Chili Con Queso will taste just like Chi-Chi’s.
This is a great party dish. If you can be sure to heat it up just before putting it out to eat.
Don’t forget the chips.
Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Restaurant Recipe
- 1 pound Velveeta
- 1 pint Half and Half
- 1 4 ounce can of Chilies
- 1 4 ounce can of Pimientos
- Melt Velveeta until it becomes stirable. Use a microwave for this.
- Combine an equal amount of half and half and mix thoroughly.
- Add chilies and an equal amount of pimientos.
- Microwave again until the mixture is hot.
- For a little more spice, add a dash or three of Tabasco at this point.
- Pour into small bowls and cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight. Don’t leave this step out.
- Take the bowl out and place into microwave, heat and stir.
Great Party Dips
Dips are the perfect party foods, and this full-color cookbook gives you more than 60 recipes that will add pizzazz to any party – cool dips, hot dips, salsas, spreads, pestos, and even recipes for dessert dips. You’ll find recipes for all your favorites, each with a special twist, as well as lots of new and exciting choices like Rockin’ Moroccan Salsa, Artichoke-Asiago Dip with Lemon, Chocolate Velvet Dip and Deviled Shrimp with Bacon.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Guacamole Live
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Barbacoa
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Homemade Chili Con Queso is by teejayhanton – TJ Hanton and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!