Make our Applebee’s Nachos Nuevos Recipe at home for your next party. This massive mound of nachos, beef, beans and cheese will satisfy a hungry crowd.
Photo by Phossil .
Applebee’s Applebee’s Nachos Nuevos
An Applebee’s Copycat Recipe
Applebee's Nachos Nuevos Recipe
- 1 cup Ground Beef or Chuck cooked, crumbled fine and well-drained
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Large bag Tortilla Chips
- One 6-ounce jar Queso Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup Black Beans drained, rinsed and well-drained again
- 1/4 cup diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Lettuce
- dollop of sour cream
- jalapeno slices to taste
- Place prepared ground beef or chuck in a medium bowl.
- Add taco seasoning mix. Mix well. Set aside and keep warm. (Reheat in the microwave before using if neccessary.)
- Spread tortilla chips on a large plate or serving platter. Really pile them up.
- Place queso cheese sauce in a small, microwaveable bowl. Heat in the microwave until warm.
- Spread warm cheese evenly over the nachos.
- Spread warm seasoned beef evenly over the nachos.
- Spread beans and tomatoes evenly over the nachos.
- Place a small mound of shredded lettuce atop the nachos.
- Finish with a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve immediately while still warm.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of A week in Guatemala – Some “Super Nachos Fiesta” for dindins from my night photowalk post at Applebees. is by Phossil . and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Phossil. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!