Make our Cafe Nordstrom Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe at home. This easy appetizer is perfect for parties and family get-togethers.
Photo by Mush M.
Cafe Nordstrom Baked Artichoke Dip
A Cafe Nordstrom Copycat Recipe
Cafe Nordstrom Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (We used Duke's)
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 8 ounces freshly grated Parmesan Cheese divided
- 3 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Basil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Two 13 1/2-ounce cans Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- One 7-ounce can Diced Green Chilies drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set aside 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place in preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, until light brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Hot Artichoke Dip is by Mush M. and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Mush M. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!