Make The Cheesecake Factory’s Key Lime Cheesecake at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe for their Key Lime Cheesecake tastes just like The Cheesecake Factory’s.
This is another all-time reader favorite. Cheesecake Factory’s Key Lime Cheesecake Restaurant Recipe is super-easy to make and you and your family can have the whole cheesecake — not just a slice.
Maybe the kids will actually get more than a small taste of your slice. Or vice versa. 🙂
Just don’t forget those huge mounds of whipped cream!
Cheesecake Factory’s Key Lime Cheesecake Restaurant Recipe
- 1 2/3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/4 pounds Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Key Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 – 2 drop Green Food Coloring, optional
- Whipped Cream, for topping
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a buttered 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer the pan to a rack and cool.
- While the crust is cooking, in a large bowl combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Mix at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream, flour, lime juice, vanilla and green food coloring.
- Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake the cheesecake in the 350 F oven for about 15 minutes. Reduce the oven to 250 F and bake for 50 to 55 minutes longer, or until center is barely set.
- Remove the cheesecake and cool on a rack.
- Once cooled, chill it, covered, overnight.
- Using a knife loosen cake from rim of pan. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and transfer it to a cake stand.
This decadent and delicious collection of prime cheesecake recipes written by baker extraordinaire George Geary provides baking inspiration, from plain cheesecakes to others that are intensely rich.
This delightfully creamy dessert is actually easier to make than other traditional cakes, and it is incredibly impressive for family or guests. These recipes provide everything needed for a perfect cheesecake every time. And the wonderful array of flavors from classic vanilla to chocolate, citrus and nutty will delight all.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below to go to that Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Applebee’s Apple Chimi Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
Photo of Key Lime Cheesecake is by Darci Dehaven – Visit Darci on Foodspotting at http://www.foodspotting.com/192206-darci-dehaven. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cheesecake Factory’s Key Lime Cheesecake Restaurant Recipe with your Friends and Family!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!