Make this Straight-From-the-Restaurant The Flying Biscuit Café Chocolate Biscuit Bread Pudding Recipe at home. Using Biscuits, in the place of Bread, gives Flying Biscuit Café Chocolate Biscuit Bread Pudding a unique flavor and texture.
Photo by Shalom
The Flying Biscuit Café Chocolate Biscuit Bread Pudding
A Flying Biscuit Café Copycat Recipe
Restaurants love to share their recipes with their fans so they can cook and enjoy their favorite dishes at home – And we love to share them with you. Alton has spent hours tracking down these recipes. We are proud that we can help the restaurants share these recipes with our fans.
The Flying Biscuit Café Chocolate Biscuit Bread Pudding from 2020 is a Straight-From-the-Restaurant Recipe.
This recipe only really works with Homemade Biscuits or Store-Bought Homemade-Style Biscuits. You need to “crumble” the biscuits – and biscuits from a can are notoriously hard to “crumble.” 😉
To save time, buy your Homemade-Style Biscuits from a supermarket. Look for them in the Frozen Section.
But to make this recipe really sing, make Homemade Biscuits. Here is an amazing Restaurant Biscuit Recipe for you to make.
The Flying Biscuit Café Chocolate Biscuit Bread Pudding Recipe
- 3 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 8 ounces Chocolate Chips
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cups granulated Sugar
- 8 Biscuits crumbled into approximately 20 pieces each
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper.
- Place a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add cream and milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Take pan off heat. Add chocolate chips and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add sugar, egg yolks, whole eggs and vanilla. Whisk well to combine.
- Slowly add chocolate mixture to the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Add crumbled biscuits to the sprayed pan. Do not use the small crumbs, only the chunks. Arrange evenly.
- Slowly pour prepared chocolate custard to over the biscuits. Make sure the biscuits are all coated - but do not stir or the biscuits will fall apart.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet. Place in the oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the pudding is just set in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Serve hot with honey crème anglaise or ice cream.
- Or store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer. When ready to serve, thaw, if frozen, and heat to warm. Heating in the microwave is fine.
Papa Murphy’s S’mores Dessert Pizza Recipe
With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your S’mores Dessert Pizza will taste just like Papa Murphy’s.
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of “Chocolate Bread Pudding a la mode” is by Shalom and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Shalom. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is courtesy of The Flying Biscuit Café and was prepared on Good Day Alabama, WBRC TV6, Birmingham, AL, on or before November, 2, 2020 and shared on their website. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!