Make our Aladdin’s Eatery Baba Ghannouj Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Baba Ghannouj will taste just like Aladdin’s Eatery.
Photo by Eva Ho
Aladdin’s Eatery Baba Ghannouj
An Aladdin’s Eatery Copycat Recipe
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Other Delicious Party Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants and Our Readers and Friends
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebees Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Secret Recipe
- Trader Vic’s Mai Tai Cocktail Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp Restaurant Recipe and Party Recipe
- Panda Express Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe
- Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Zaxby’s Tater Chips Recipe
- Pace Picante Sauce Secret Recipe
- Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos Recipe
- Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- Applebee’s Nachos Nuevos Recipe
Aladdin's Eatery Baba Ghannouj Recipe
- One 12 -16-ounce medium Eggplant
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil to serve
- Finely chopped Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place eggplant on baking sheet. Place in preheated oven on center rack and bake until soft, about 30 minutes, turning often.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to touch.
- Peel off skin. Remove stem ends.
- Place eggplant pulp in blender or food processor. Purée until broken down a bit.
- Add lemon juice.
- While blending, gradually add tahini.
- Crush garlic to a paste consistency. Mix with salt. Add to eggplant.
- Continue to purée until smooth.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper and/or more lemon juice, to taste.
- Remove from blender or processor to a medium bowl.
- Add yogurt and mix with a spoon.
- Place in a mound in a shallow serving bowl.
- Using a spoon, create a "well" in the middle of the mound. Pour olive oil into well and sprinkle around dish.
- Sprinkle with parsley
- Serve with pita bread.
Aladdin's Eatery Baba Ghannouj
An Aladdin's Eatery Copycat RecipeTo See ALL of Our Aladdin's Eatery Copycat Recipes - Click HERE To See ALL of Our Dips and Dipping Sauces Copycat Recipes - Click HERE To See ALL of Our Party Copycat Recipes - Click HERE
Be Sure to Try These Other Delicious Dip and Dipping Sauce Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants and Our Readers and Friends
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Applebee’s Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip
- Applebee’s Mexi-Ranch Dip and Dressing Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Spinach and Artichoke Dip Appetizer
- Bobby Flay’s FoodNation Vidalia Onion Dip Recipe
- Houston’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Restaurant Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Bread Dip Recipe
- Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Chili’s Honey-Chipotle Sauce
- Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Applebee’s Beer Cheese Recipe
Photo of “Baba Ghannouj” is by Eva Ho and is used by permission under the Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Eva. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!