Make our Boston Market Meatloaf Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Meatloaf will taste just like Boston Market’s.
Boston Market failed around here. They came in a few years ago like gangbusters with 7 or 8 new stores all of the sudden. Then less than a year later, wham, they all close.
I feel like it had to be bad management or a case of too much, too soon. Because I know they have been successful in a lot of other cities and the food is really good. I hope that one day they may try here again but until then I can make their heavenly meatloaf at home.
Boston Market Meatloaf Restaurant Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds lean Ground Chuck or Sirloin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup minced Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 3/4 cup diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Mix ground beef, BBQ sauce, onions, garlic salt, tomatoes, bread crumbs, black pepper and egg together until well blended.
- Pack into a lightly greased bread pan or form into the classic “meat loaf” shape on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cover with foil and back at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove foil and drain off the excess grease.
- Mix tomato sauce and brown sugar together and pour over the meatloaf.
- Place back in the oven to finish baking until done, about 30 minutes depending on the oven.
- Allow to cool slightly and slice.
Note – The recipe does not include bacon. But, like the meatloaf in the picture, I love bacon on mine. Who says you have to be COMPLETELY authentic?
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Meatloaf is by EssGee51 – http://omnomnominal.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to Pin, Share and Tweet our Boston Market Meatloaf Restaurant Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!