Make our Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Sweet Potato Casserole will taste just like Boston Market Sweet’s.
Photo by bengarland
Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- 3 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup melted Butter
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Remove potato skins when cooled.
- Put potatoes into a large bowl and whip them until fluffy.
- Add remaining filling ingredients.
- Pour into a greased casserole.
- Mix together Crunch Topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Top potato mixture with the Crunch Topping.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- The Black-Eyed Pea Broccoli-Cheese Soup
- Famous Dave’s Shakin’ the Shack Potato Salad
- Bennigan’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- Bennigan’s Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins Recipe
- Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Recipe
- KFC Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Michael Symon’s Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Heston Blumenthal’s Triple-Cooked Chips Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Sweet Potato Casserole is by bengarland and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Bengarland. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!