Make Ben and Jerry’s Heath Bar Ice Cream Recipe at home tonight for your family. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe for their Heath Bar Ice Cream tastes just like Ben and Jerry’s version.
You’re gonna love this version of Ben and Jerrys Heath Bar Ice Cream. So will the kids. Make some tonight.
- 4 Heath Bars
- 2 cup Heavy or Whipping Cream
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Using a sharp knife, cut the candy bars into 1/2 to 1 inch chunks. You should have about 1 cup.
- Place the chucks in a bowl, cover and freeze.
- Whisk the egg in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue to whisk until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream, milk, vanilla, and whisk to blend.
- Transfer the mixture to ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer’s instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done) add the candy, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
The Perfect Scoop: Ice Creams, Sorbets, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments
“This is the only book you’ll ever need to make stellar ice cream.”
—Gale Gand, host of Food Network’s Sweet Dreams
Ripe seasonal fruits. Fragrant vanilla, toasted nuts, and spices. Heavy cream and bright liqueurs. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Every luscious flavor imaginable is grist for the chill in The Perfect Scoop, pastry chef David Lebovitz’s gorgeous guide to the pleasures of homemade ice creams, sorbets, granitas, and more.
With an emphasis on intense and sophisticated flavors and a bountiful helping of the author’s expert techniques, this collection of frozen treats ranges from classic (Chocolate Sorbet) to comforting (Tin Roof Ice Cream), contemporary (Mojito Granita) to cutting edge (Pear-Pecorino Ice Cream), and features an arsenal of sauces, toppings, mix-ins, and accompaniments (such as Lemon Caramel Sauce, Peanut Brittle, and Profiteroles) capable of turning simple ice cream into perfect scoops of pure delight.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below to go to that Recipe
- Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- Chocolate Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake
Photo of Ice Cream is by dmansouri and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Ben and Jerrys Heath Bar Ice Cream Copycat Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!