Make our Baskin-Robbins Rocky Road Ice Cream Recipe at home for your family or your next party.
Photo by Willis Lam
Baskin-Robbins Rocky Road Ice Cream
A Baskin-Robbins Copycat Recipe
Baskin-Robbins Rocky Road Ice Cream Recipe
- One 14-ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Light Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- Add condensed milk and cocoa medium saucepan.
- Place over low heat. Cook until smooth and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly.
- When cooled, stir in heavy cream, light cream and vanilla extract. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- When ready to make, pour mixture into the canister of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Stir in nuts and marshmallows halfway through the freezing process.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Photo of Baskin-Robbins Rocky Road Ice Cream on Cone is by Willis Lam and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, Willis. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!