Make our Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Salad will taste just like Olive Garden’s.
Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- 1 bag American Blend Dole Salad
- 4-5 slices Red Onion
- 4-6 Black Olives
- 2-4 Banana Peppers
- 1/2 C. Croutons
- 1 small Tomato Quartered
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Chill one salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Place bag of salad in bowl.
- On top of the lettuce put red onion, black olives, banana peppers, tomatoes, and croutons.
- Add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese if you like.
- Add plenty of Olive Garden Salad Dressing. Luckily we have that recipe, too. 🙂
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Romano Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt – or one clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu
- Olive Garden Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Olive Garden Pasta Frittata
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Olive Garden Salad is by darktek13 and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!