Make our Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini will taste just like Panera Bread’s.
Photo by Robin Lee
Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini
Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini Recipe
- Prepared Panera Bread Artichoke Spread Recipe Below
- 8 slices Asiago Focaccia
- 8 ounces Roast Turkey slices
- 6 ounces Red Peppers
- 4 handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1 Onion sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Prepare the Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare Panera Bread Artichoke Spread using the recipe below.
- Pour the prepared spread into an oven-safe dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Caramelize the onions (Instruction Video from Food Network Included Below)
- Roast the red peppers (Instruction Video from AllRecipes Included Below)
Make the Sandwiches
- Spread each slice of focaccia with a tablespoon of artichoke spread.
- Top 4 slices, spread side up, with 2 ounces of turkey, a pile of caramelized onions, about two tablespoons of roasted red peppers and a handful of spinach.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of focaccia, spread side down.
- Grill on a panini press until bread is toasted. (How to Make a Panini at Home without a Panini Press Instruction Video Included Below)
Panera Bread Artichoke Spread Recipe
- One 14-ounce can Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Drain the artichoke hearts.
- Place all of the spread ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth and well-blended.
How to Caramelize Onions
Video Courtesy of Food Network YouTube
How to Roast Peppers
Video Courtesy of AllRecipes YouTube
How to Make a Panini at Home without a Panini Press
Video Courtesy of HowCast YouTube
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bennigan’s Monte Cristo Sandwich
- McDonalds Bacon McDouble Recipe
- The Classic Chicago Hot Dog
- A&W Papa Burger
- In-n-Out Burger Animal-Style Burger Recipe
- McDonald’s Egg McMuffins Recipe
- Red Robin’s Chili
- Bobby Flay’s Texas Burgers Recipe
- McDonald’s Big Mac and Special Sauce Recipe
- Burger King Big King Burger Recipe
- A&W BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- McDonald’s McRib Recipe
- Applebee’s Bruschetta Burger Recipe
- Hardee’s Mushroom and Swiss Burger
- Burger King Whopper and Angry Whopper Recipe
- Red Robin Beer Mustard Recipe
- White Castle “Sliders” Burger Recipe
- Cosi Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Flatbread Sandwiches Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini is by Robin Lee and is used by permission under the Creative Commons License. Thank you, Robin. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. How To Caramelize Onions video courtesy of Food Network YouTube. Roasting Peppers with the World’s Premier Culinary College video courtesy of AllRecipes YouTube. How to Make Grilled Sandwiches without a Panini Press video courtesy of HowCast YouTube. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!