Make our Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Rattlesnake Bites will taste just like Texas Roadhouse’s.
Note: that you need to make plans to start the Rattlesnake Bites about 1 hour before you want to serve them so they have time to firm up in the freezer before cooking.
Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped fresh Jalapenos
- 1 cup chopped pickled Jalapenos
- 1 cup chopped Red or Green Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk or regular Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs, seasoned or unseasoned
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- Vegetable Oil
- In a shallow bowl, mix well cheese, jalapenos, bell peppers and 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- Roll into a firm “golf ball-sized” balls.
- Place bites in covered bowl and let set for 30 to 45 minutes in the freezer.
- Take the balls out of the freezer and dip in buttermilk, then roll around in breadcrumbs. You can do this early and place them in the freezer until you are ready to fry them
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Serve immediately with Ranch Dressing or Cajun Horseradish Sauce (we have a delicious recipe for Creamy Horseradish Dipping Sauce on our Applebee’s Onion Peels Recipe page. CLICK HERE.)
Tell you what else is delicious with them – Honey Mustard. Try our recipe for The Best Honey Mustard You Have Ever Tasted. CLICK HERE.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites is by Mike McCormick – http://aitiwv.wordpress.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!