Make our Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Bourbon Chicken will taste just like Golden Corral’s.
Photo by jypsygen
Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken
Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken Recipe
- 1 Pound Chicken Leg or Thigh Meat pulled apart or cut in bite size chunks
- 4 ounces Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered Ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried minced Onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey -- That's KENTUCKY Bourbon!
- 2 tablespoons White Wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350°F for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 tablespoons white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Golden Corral Brass Bakery Yeast Rolls Recipe
- Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
- Red Lobster Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Chef Michael Symon Grills Chicken with Knob Creek Bourbon
- Popeyes Extra-Crispy Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe
- Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Champagne Chicken
- TGI Friday’s Sizzling Chicken and Cheese Recipe
- Marco Pierre White’s Chicken Chasseur
- Applebee’s Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Burger King Chicken Fries Recipe
- Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Restaurant Recipe
- Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe
- Applebee’s Santa Fe Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Bourbon Chicken is by jypsygen and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Thank you, jypsygen. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!