Make our T.G.I Fridays Sizzling Chicken and Cheese Secret Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Sizzling Chicken and Cheese will taste just like T.G.I Friday’s.
T.G.I Fridays Sizzling Chicken and Cheese Secret Recipe
- 2 (4 ounce size) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded Chihuahua white cheese
- 2 slices American cheese
- mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Pepper & Onion Medley
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow onion, julienne
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness.
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken breasts in marinade and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Slice peppers and onions and saute in olive oil until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken breasts in olive oil over medium heat; cook evenly on both sides to a golden brown color.
- Heat cast iron skillet on burner over medium heat until very hot.
- Place mashed potatoes on top portion of skillet.
- Place cheeses on bottom portion of skillet and cover with pepper and onion medley.
- Add chicken to top of pepper and onion medley, resting on potatoes.
- Top with chopped parsley.
- Serve directly from skillet like they do at T. G. I. Fridays.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- T.G.I. Fridays Fried Mozzarella Sticks
- T.G.I. Fridays Jack Daniels BBQ Glaze and Dipping Sauce
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Sizzling Chicken and Cheese is by Robert Simmons – http://www.runningasroot.com/blog/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!