Make our McDonalds Bacon McDouble Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Bacon McDouble will taste just like Mickey D’s.
The McDouble is currently the most commonly ordered sandwich at McDonald’s. So why not add bacon? EVERYTHING is better with bacon.
Wouldn’t you have loved to have been in that strategy meeting? Must have lasted all of 30 seconds.
McDonalds Bacon McDouble Recipe
- Regular-sized Hamburger Buns
- 2 Beef Patties (McDonalds uses 1/10 pound beef per pattie)
- Diced onions
- Dill pickles
- Heat the buns just a bit. Not toasted, just warm.
- Add a small squirt of mustard and ketchup to the top bun.
- Add a pinch of the diced onions and 2 slices of dill pickles.
- Add a slice of cheese to the bottom bun.
- Place a beef patty on the bottom bun.
- Add another piece of cheese atop the beef patty.
- Add the second beef patty.
- Add the bacon atop the second patty.
- Cover — carefully — with the top bun (or, do what I do, and add the bottom to the top and then flip the whole thing).
In a nutshell — you want: bottom bun, cheese, meat, cheese, bacon, condiments and top bun.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Bacon Double Cheeseburger is by Rob Hyndman – http://www.robhyndman.com/ (Check out the website – All of the food photos are gorgeous!) – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our McDonalds Bacon McDouble Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!