Make our O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Prime Rib Pasta will taste just like O’Charley’s.
O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun Blackening Spice
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds Prime Rib, cooked as you prefer
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter
- 1 medium Onion, minced
- 4 medium Mushrooms
- 8-10 slices of Bacon
- 6-8 pieces of Asparagus
- 1/2 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 cup hot Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup (about 8 ounces) Sun-Dried Tomatoes packed in oil or, if dehydrated, soaked in warm water, chopped
- 1 pound dried Ziti Pasta
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Rub Cajun spice into the surface of the meat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit while you prepare the sauce and pasta.
- For the sauce, melt butter in a large saucepan which should be large enough to accommodate the pound of cooked pasta and saute onion until it becomes translucent.
- Mix in the flour to make a roux.
- Gradually add chicken broth and allow thickening.
- Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan.
- Immediately cover surface of sauce with a sheet of plastic wrap and set aside briefly.
- Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet.
- Cook the sun-dried tomatoes for a few minutes, then with a slotted spoon transfer them to the cheese sauce and whisk in.
- Cover the pot of sauce and set aside.
- Reserve the skillet and all the bits in it for the meat.
- Boil the pasta until al dente and drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to the saute pan containing the sauce and fold to coat pasta. Season with salt and pepper, as needed.
- Keep covered in a warm place while you cook the steak.
- Over medium high heat, sear the steaks and cook to your liking.
- Slice steaks into bite sized pieces and serve over pasta.
- You can either cook the veggies (mushrooms and asparagus) with the steak or separately.
- In a separate pan, while cooking the steak, crisp your bacon.
Cajun Horseradish Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 cup Sour Cream or Heavy Cream
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- Heat all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Blend well, using a whisk.
- Immediately upon simmer; remove from heat.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- O’Charley’s Loaded Potato Soup
- The Capital Grille Porcini Rubbed Delmonico Steak with Aged Balsamic
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta is by Robyn Wright and is included on FoodSpotting. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our O’Charley’s Prime Rib Pasta Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!