Make our Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Wilbur Beans will taste just like Famous Dave’s.
Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe
- 8 ounces thick-slice Hickory-Smoked Bacon
- 1 (8-ounce) Strip Steak
- Dave’s Steak Seasoning to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) smoked Pork Sausage Link
- 2 tablespoons Bacon Drippings
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1/3 cup chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced Jalapeno
- 2 (28-ounce) cans Bush’s Baked Beans
- 1 (20-ounce) bottle Famous Dave’s BBQ sauce
- Fry bacon in a skillet until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
- Crumble the bacon.
- Sprinkle steak with steak seasoning.
- Grill steak over hot coals until medium. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Grill sausage until nice and charred. Slice the sausage lengthwise into halves; slice into quarters. Cut the quarters into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Saute onion, green pepper and jalapeno in reserved bacon drippings in a skillet just until onion is tender-crisp.
- Stir in bacon, steak, sausage, beans and sauce.
- Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
The flavor is enhanced if stored, covered, in the refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours and reheated just before serving.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Famous Dave’s Bread Pudding with Praline Sauce
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans is by chapstickaddict – http://blatantlywastingtime.blogspot.com/ – and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Famous Dave’s Baked ‘Wilbur’ Beans Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!