Make our Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mac and Cheese will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Cheddar (8 ounces), divided
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Buttered Bread Crumbs
- In saucepan, melt butter.
- Blend in flour, salt and mustard.
- Add milk. Stir constantly until sauce thickens a little.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cheese, heat until melted, stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook macaroni as directed on the package and drain.
- Combine with sauce in a buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese, then buttered bread crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375′ about 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Baked Mac & Cheese is by William Jones – http://www.thefoodspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!