Make our Applebee’s Bourbon Street Steak Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Bourbon Street Steak will taste just like Applebee’s.
Applebee’s Bourbon Street Steak Recipe
- 1/2 cup bottled Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared Mustard
- Combine all the ingredients except the steaks in a baking dish or resealable plastic storage bag
- Mix well.
- Add the steaks
- Cover (or seal) and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove steaks and grill as desired. Discard marinade.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- The Capital Grille Porcini Rubbed Delmonico Steak with Aged Balsamic
- Applebee’s Chardonnay Mushrooms
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Fire Grilled Ribeyes is by WmJR and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to Pin, Share and Tweet our Applebee’s Bourbon Street Steak Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!