Make our Red Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon and Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Salmon and Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster’s.
From the Red Lobster Menu: “Fresh salmon and shrimp basted in a sweet maple cherry glaze.”
Red Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon and Shrimp Recipe
- 4 5-6 ounce Salmon fillets
- 24 “26-30 count” peeled Shrimp
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Dried Cherry and Maple Glaze (Recipe Follows)
- 4 Bamboo Skewers (soaked in water for 10-15 minutes)
- After soaking the skewers, slide 6 shrimp onto each skewer, leaving room on either end. Brush both sides with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush salmon with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper as well.
- Place salmon on grill skin side up.
- Grill approximately 5 minutes, then carefully flip on grill.
- Baste with maple cherry glaze, and continue to cook approximately 5-10 more minutes.
- When salmon has cooked approximately 5 minutes, place shrimp skewer on grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side, basting with maple cherry glaze once per side.
- Place salmon on plate, top with shrimp skewer, and top with remaining maple cherry glaze.
Serve with fresh grilled asparagus and rice.
Salmon: The Cookbook
Salmon: The Cookbook is complete with full color photos and more than 120 recipes that feature both Atlantic and Pacific salmon. Conveniently organized by meal course, this cookbook includes appetizers, soups, salads and entrees, as well as marinades, curing and different cooking methods.
The easy-to-follow recipes in Salmon range from simple dishes with few ingredients to the more elaborate, such as:
- Salmon Pastrami
- Home-style Salmon Roe Cured with Apple Juice and Sea Salt
- Salmon Sorrel Chowder
- Roasted Salmon Fillets with Mango Chili Glaze
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- Candied Salmon
Sweet Maple and Dried Cherry Glaze
- 2 cups real Maple Syrup (spurge if you have to — it’s worth it.)
- 3 tablespoon Soy Sauce (light if available)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup chopped dried Tart Cherries
- 1/2 fresh Lemon
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Combine syrup, soy sauce, water and cherries in small sauce pot over medium heat.
- Squeeze juice from half lemon in mixture and stir well.
- Once mixture is heated, begin adding 1/4 cup of sugar and stir until complete dissolved.
- Taste glaze for sweetness. As different maple syrups will have different levels of sweetness, it might be necessary to add additional sugar.
- Once glaze is sweet enough, remove from heat and refrigerate. When completely cool, cover and store chilled.
- Use at room temperature as glaze for grilled fresh fish.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Bobby Flay’s Honey-Glazed Salmon
- Bonefish Grill Salmon Rhea with Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Maple Glazed Salmon is by Amy Selleck – http://amyselleck.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Red Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon and Shrimp Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!