Make our Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Fried Apples will taste just like Cracker Barrel’s.
Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- 2 cups Apple Juice, plus 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 4 large Apples, Golden Delicious with peel, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- In a medium skillet, combine the 2 cups apple juice and sliced apples.
- Simmer gently until apples are fork tender but not mushy, turning apples frequently.
- Remove apples from juice using a slotted spoon and place in an oven safe dish.
- In a blender, combine the remaining 1/2 cup apple juice, cornstarch, apple pie spice and sugar.
- Blend a few seconds until smooth.
- Whisk mixture into hot apple juice in skillet and cook, stirring constantly on medium high heat until it bubbles and becomes thickened and smooth.
- Pour thickened mixture over apples and serve.
Please note the cooking time is an approximate.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Cracker Barrel Fried Apples is by Morton Fox – http://www.mortonfox.com/ – at the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 172 Howard Blvd., Mt. Arlington, NJ, and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Recipe courtesy of What2Cook. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!