Make our Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Creamy Tomatillo Dressing will taste just like Cafe Rio’s.
Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing Recipe
- 1 packet of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- 2 Tomatillos, husked
- 1 Jalapeno, ribbed and seeded
- Garlic Powder (just a few shakes)
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Blend mayo, dressing mix, buttermilk, and garlic in a blender until blended and smooth.
- Dice up tomatillos, jalapeno, cilantro and place in the blender.
- Juice up the lime and add that to the blender.
- Blend up all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
Photo of Cafe Rio Pork Salad is by Kimberly Vardeman – http://kimberlykv.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!