Make our Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Creamy Tomatillo Dressing will taste just like Cafe Rio’s.
Photo by Kimberly Vardeman
Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing Recipe
- 1 packet of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise We always prefer that Southern Favorite, Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- A few small shakes of Garlic Powder
- 2 Tomatillos husked
- 1 Jalapeño ribbed and seeded
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 1 Lime
- Blend mayonnaise, dressing mix, buttermilk and garlic in a blender until blended and smooth.
- Dice up tomatillos, jalapeño, cilantro.
- Place in the blender.
- Juice up lime. Add juice to the blender.
- Blend up all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime Rice
- Cafe Rio Chicken
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip)
- Pace Picante Sauce Recipe
- Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Chili’s Southwest Egg Rolls
- Taco Bell Chalupa Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Onion Straws Recipe
- Qdoba Queso Dip Recipe
- Olive Garden Caprese Flatbread Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Barbacoa Recipe
- Taco Bell Fire Sauce Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse TNT Cheese Dip Recipe
- Cheddar’s Santa Fe Spinach Dip Recipe
- Homemade Totino’s Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Chili’s El Presidente Margarita Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Cafe Rio Pork Salad is by Kimberly Vardeman and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License. Thank you, Kim. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!