Make our Bonefish Grill Warm Mango Salsa Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mango Salsa will taste just like Bonefish Grill’s.
Add a sweet, exotic flavor to grilled fish or poultry.
Bonefish Grill Warm Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 each or 2 1/2 cups firm, fresh Mangos
- 2 tablespoons fresh Red Pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 2 Scallions (about 2 tablespoon), chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Peel, seed and dice mango.
- Place 2 cups of mango into a large bowl with garlic and red pepper– reserve ½ cup of mango.
- Place reserved mango in blender and puree until smooth. Combine with diced mango, garlic, and red pepper.
- Heat olive oil in small sauté pan – add red onions and cook until tender (about 2 to 3 minutes). (Note: Red onions can be substituted with yellow onions.)
- Place on paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Combine with all remaining ingredients and add to bowl with mango. Mix well.
- Pour into a small sauté pan and heat for 1 to 2 minutes – until warmed.
- Remove from heat and stir in scallions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately over fish.
If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. You’ll love it.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Captain D’s Batter Dipped Fish
- More Coming Soon
- More Coming Soon
Photo of Mango Salsa is by Taz and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.
Recipe for Bonefish Grill Warm Mango Salsa courtesy of the Bonefish Grill Website.
Please use the Buttons below to SHARE our Bonefish Grill Warm Mango Salsa Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!