Make our Dairy Queen Orange Julius Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Orange Julius will taste just like DQ’s.
Photo by Mark
Dairy Queen Orange Julius
There are many, many recipes for the Orange Julius online. Some are good. Some…well, let’s just say, I don’t know what they were thinking.
This Dairy Queen Orange Julius Recipe is my personal favorite.
And — I have adapted it to the way I make Orange Julius’s and I suspect you will make them most often. That is, one at a time in a mini-blender.
If you need more than one, just double or triple everything.
If you need a good mini-blender – This site has a great selection and good reviews – Mini Blender – Reviews.
Dairy Queen Orange Julius Recipe
- 3 ounces of frozen Orange Juice Concentrate - 1/2 of a small 6 ounce can or 1/3 about 2 nice scoops of a 12 ounce can
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/8 cup Granulated Sugar
- Throw everything in to your mini blender.
- Fill with ice cubes. (If using a large blender, use about 1 - 1 1/2 cups ice)
- Blend well. You want it good and frothy.
- Pour and serve immediately.
There’s no longer any need to drag out the large, heavy-duty blender to make your frozen drinks.
Today’s Mini blenders are powerful enough for just about any job and portable enough to take anywhere.
There are even models that run off of batteries — Making them perfect for those frozen drink parties at the beach, park or tailgating. 😉
Click the link below to Choose Your Perfect Mini Blender
Get More Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. We send out Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes each week. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Starbuck’s Love Bean Frappuccino
- Olive Garden Frozen Tiramisu
- Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream Recipe
- Dairy Queen Grape Julius Recipe
- Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Bonefish Grill Jamaican Coconut Pie With Jamaican Rum Sauce Recipe
- Ben and Jerry’s NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Recipe
- Chili’s Calypso Cooler Recipe
- Mimi’s Cafe Pineapple Coconut Crumb Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Nutella Recipe
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- … MORE Great Recipes Coming Soon!
Photo of Homemade Orange Julius is by Mark. Yes, it was YUMMY! Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE our Dairy Queen Orange Julius Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!