Make our Baja Fresh Fish Tacos Recipe at home. With our Taco Tuesday Recipe your Fish Tacos will taste just like Baja Fresh.
Photo by Ernesto Andrade
Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes’ Taco Tuesday Recipe #5 is –
Baja Fresh Fish Tacos
A Baja Fresh Copycat Recipe
Get Notified of All New Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Sign-up for our FREE Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Emails and Never Miss a New Recipe.
NOW With 2 Ways to Get Emails on YOUR Schedule – Daily or One Email per Week.
And Please Follow Us on Your Favorite Social Sites
You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends.
Try these Recipes with Your Baja Fresh Fish Tacos
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Chi-Chi’s Chili Con Queso Recipe
- Chili’s Fire-Roasted Corn Guacamole Recipe
- Mexican Restaurant-Style Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Z’Tejas Achiote Marinated Chicken Salad Recipe
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos Citrus Slaw Recipe
- Claim Jumper Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Guacamole Live Recipe
- Queso Blanco Dip (White Cheese Dip) Recipe
- Acapulco Restaurant and Cantina Crab and Avocado Enchiladas Recipe
- Taco Bell Crispitos Recipe
- Pappasito’s Cantina Texas Cyclone Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Baja Fresh Fish Tacos Recipe
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Beer
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless Cod or Tilapia Fillets
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Eight 6 - 8-inch Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup thinly shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 cup thinly shredded Green Cabbage
- Pico de Gallo store bought or homemade, to top
- Baja Fresh Mexican White Sauce (Recipe below), to top
- Prepare Baja Fresh Mexican White Sauce according to recipe below at least 2 hours before serving.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, beer and salt. Mix well to a thick consistency. Set aside.
- Fill a deep fryer or skillet with an inch of oil and heat to 350°F.
- Rinse fish fillets. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut crosswise into 1-inch wide strips.
- Dredge the fish pieces in batter. Allow excess to drip off.
- Gently place battered fish in oil. Deep fry 3 to 4 pieces at a time until golden brown, turn once for a minute per side.
- Remove from oil to a paper towel-covered plate to drain. Discard any excess batter.
- Divide fish equally among each tortilla.
- Top with cabbages.
- Spoon on some Mexican white sauce and pico de gallo.
- Serve immediately.
Baja Fresh Mexican White Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- Freshly squeezed Juice of 1 Lime
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt and lime juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to a day.
Be Sure to Try These Other Delicious Taco Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants and Our Readers and Friends
Click on any Name below for the Recipe
- Baja Fresh Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Lobster Tacos Recipe
- Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos Recipe
- Bahama Breeze Island Fish Tacos Recipe
- Blue Mesa Grill Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
Photo of “Baja Fresh – Lunch” is by Ernesto Andrade and is used by permission under the Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0) Creative Commons License. Read the Full License Here – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/legalcode. Thank you, Ernesto Andrade. Great Picture. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Recipe is our adaption of several recipes formally widely-circulated on the internet – courtesy of the Wayback Machine. Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia and is used by permission.
Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to SHARE this Recipe with your Friends!
It only takes a minute and they will love you for it!